Civil War "Living History" Unit

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 5:06 PM
      Are there any Federal "living history" units based around the
      Sharpsburg general area?

      I know there are alot of Union and Confederate re-enactment units in
      Maryland and Virginia. I am looking for an authenticity-minded group
      of historian-enthusiasts with a primary focus on educating the public
      rather than just burning powder. My desire is less to recreate pomp
      and ceremony and more the life of the "common soldier".

      Contact off-line.

      Thank you.

      George Franks