Re: [TalkAntietam] Beaver Creek

  • RoteBaron
    Message 1 of 53 , May 26, 2008
      Stephen likely is referring to Beaver Creek that runs north of Boonsboro and empties into Antietam Creek. Rebels considered it as a potential defensive position once Mac began moving upon Turner's Gap. Ol' Pete would have crossed it en route from Boonsboro to Hagerstown, then re-crossed it in hurrying to the defense of South Mtn.

      Message 53 of 53 , May 30, 2008
        Ok. Thanks....