Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Local Speaker needed

    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2008
      Mary,

      I'd be happy to do a talk. I've played guitar there a few times at
      gospel festivals and it was a great experience.

      Regards,
      Stephen Recker
      Interactive Producer

      Another Software Miracle
      P.O. Box 705
      Sharpsburg, MD 21782
      240-217-3664
      800-417-9596

      http://www.anothersoftwaremiracle.com
      http://www.virtualgettysburg.com
      http://www.virtualantietam.com

      On Wednesday, May 14, 2008, at 05:28 PM, Mary A. Stevanus wrote:

      > Tom,
      >
      > I want to thank you so much for your generous offer. I will be in
      > touch. Since you've worked here you know how eagerly the men look
      > forward to any kind of intellectual stimulation and educational
      > opportunity. If you know of anyone else who might be willing to
      > come by, please let me know - everybody!
      >
      > Mary S.

    • Scott Mingus
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2008
        Mary,

        I would be willing to donate a signed copy of my book, Human Interest
        Stories from Antietam to your library if you are interested.

        Send me an e-mail at scottmingusATyahooDOTcom.

        Scott