Re: AP Hill's route vs the route taken by the other divisions to Antietam

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 25, 2008

      I checked the War College guide at lunch - I didn't realize the 15th MA
      was Gorman's flank regiment, or that the right of his line was actually
      on the other side of the bypass. I haven't spent much time in the West
      Woods in the past, and I'm looking forward to going back after I finish
      the new Armstrong book.

      Steve