Re:Paul J. Scheips Myer Biography

  • flagflop
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2008
      Larry,

      No, I do not have (nor have seen) the two masters' theses. Paul's
      dissertation (as title indicates) concentrates on the man, with less
      tech or operational detail than one might like. I had often urged its
      publication, and he tried to get it revised into what he considered a
      more appropriate book, but evidently never was satisfied nor able to
      devote the time himself. I had wanted a copy and saw it listed from
      his estate.

      David Gaddy

      <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:

      > David,
      >
      > I have his CWH article and it is excellent. Thank you for your
      offer
      > but I think I will order the book hoping it is as good as his
      article.

      > You don't happen to have the two master's theses on numbers at
      Second