Re:"Unfurl Those Colors!"

  • flagflop
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2008
      Harry, Generally agree. "Lee" (or staff?) either under-estimated or
      was unrealistically demanding in time allocation, and seems to have
      under-estimated the difficulty of getting arty on Elk Ridge/Md Hgts
      and the resistence Kershaw would encounter. In So Hist Coll at Chapel
      Hill, there is a McLaws complaint of being blocked from prompt
      movement by failure of Longstreet to move ahead, prompting McL to
      seek an alternate route. (This is an "off-the-top" long ago recall on
      my part.)
      Dave Gaddy