Re: Bees in the Bloody Lane

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 10, 2008

      It is available from the Antietam Museum store. I just noticed it is
      on sale for $5.00! Well worth it - link below.

      http://antietammuseum.stores.yahoo.net/antietambooks.html

      Steve

      > Steve,
      >
      > Where can one get Disaster in the West Woods?

    • RoteBaron
      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 10, 2008

        I was referring to the counterattack by 27th NC & 3rd ARK after Bloody Lane fell. It's covered by Sears on pg 250 of LANDSCAPE TURNED RED, but Armstrong provides far more detail.