Gettysburg Seminar (Link)

  • kamills
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2002
      Hello Guys

      Sorry, I sent the last email out without the URL attached. Here
      is the URL for the seminar.

      http://www.hacc.edu/noncredit/wwspr00/March2002brochure.htm

      Andy
    • rotbaron@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2002
        Thanks, Andy!

        When I posted the announcement on GDG, I hadn't known there was a URL.

        Tom Shay
      • kamills
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2002
          Yeah. I called the number in your email, and they gave me the URL
          to the site. I was going to have them send me a brochecure, but
          thought the URL was better.

          Andy