SHAF Work Day

    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 9, 2008
      Update!
      We will meet at 9:00 in the Rohrbach Campground, located off Burnside Bridge Road. At least for a while we'll be planting seedlings.
      THat's all I know right now.

      Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

    • RoteBaron
      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 10, 2008

        I was referring to the counterattack by 27th NC & 3rd ARK after Bloody Lane fell. It's covered by Sears on pg 250 of LANDSCAPE TURNED RED, but Armstrong provides far more detail.