Gettysburg Seminar

  • kamills
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2002
      Hello Guys

      Sorry for the cross post for those on multiple lists, but I got
      this announcement from another group, and thought maybe some of
      you guys might like to attend this seminar.

      HACC (Harrisburg Area Community College) has announced their
      schedule for the Civl War Seminar. It is March 9, 2002 (9 AM - 4
      PM) in Harrisburg.

      Keynote Address: James McPherson

      There are three sessions. Among choices offerred for the sessions:
      Devil's Den : Garry Adelman
      John Reynolds: Michael Riley
      137th NY Infantry at High Tide (Gburg): Charles Fennel
      John Burns: Hero of Gettysburg: Tim Smith
      Myth of LRT: Garry Adelman
      Gettysburg's Killer Angels: Photo Journey: Chris Helsey
      Winfield Hancock: John Deppen
      Day of Horror: Gettysburg Civilians: Tim Smith
      Jubal Early's Raid (Gburg campaign): Tim Smith
      Interpreting Gburg Battlefield thru Photos: Garry Adelman

      Cost is $58.
      For brochure, contact HACC 717-780-2587.

      Andy