FW: Official Records of the Civil War 19.95!

  • civilwarguy85
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2002
      Hey everyone. I got this message on one of my other lists I am
      subscribed to and thought I'd forward it to all of you because I got
      my Official Records CD in the other day and think it's impressive!
      Anyways, you can get yours at http://www.warsearch.com Only spent 20
      bucks.

      Steve

      > Greetings,
      >
      > All 128 volumes of the Official Record for 19.95!
      >
      > That's our intrductory offer. If your a re-enactor, student,
      educator, researcher or even just like the Civil War we're building
      the site for you. We're creating a database of information and Civil
      War related sites with a special search feature that makes finding
      difficult information easier to find.

      > We're re-enactors ourselves and kept getting frustrated finding
      stuff on the net. So we decided to build a better way. Coming soon!

      > In the meantime we built our own software to deliver research
      material on CD-ROM. The first two volumes are completed and we're
      offering you this opportunity to get some great deals. Come visit us!