Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: South Mt. purchase

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 7, 2002
      My feelings exactly. I also feel that way about farm land being taken over
      for new subdivisions. I hope stampedes of cattle run through the halls (or
      at least leave a few pies!).

      Ray
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 7, 2002
        Mark,
        I know what you mean, but it is a good and bad situation. Good, they sold
        the easements on their large farm in the middle ofthe battlefield, bad, they
        reserved the right to build one house whereve they wanted, guess where. Not
        the best situation, but not the worst either.
        Tom