Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Bees in the Bloody Lane

  • Dean Essig
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 26, 2008
      I think they square well, I'll look forward to Tom's
      assessment. Armstrong just doesn't go into much detail
      about French's troops in the period after the
      attention switches to Richardson.

      I admit I didn't investigate the post-Sunken Road
      chapters to see if there was more there.

      --- G E Mayers <gerry1952@...> wrote:

      > Dear Tom,
      >
      > How does
      > what Carman
      > says square with what Vince Armstrong has unearthed?

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • RoteBaron
      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 10, 2008

        I was referring to the counterattack by 27th NC & 3rd ARK after Bloody Lane fell. It's covered by Sears on pg 250 of LANDSCAPE TURNED RED, but Armstrong provides far more detail.