Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Bees in the Bloody Lane

    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 25 8:34 PM
      Dear Tom,

      Thanks! If you have a copy of Armstrong's new book (and I would
      be shocked if you did not, knowing you!), how does what Carman
      says square with what Vince Armstrong has unearthed?

      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 10, 2008
        Gerry,

        I was referring to the counterattack by 27th NC & 3rd ARK after Bloody Lane fell. It's covered by Sears on pg 250 of LANDSCAPE TURNED RED, but Armstrong provides far more detail.