Re: South Mt. purchase

  • ringgold61
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 6, 2002
      --- In TalkAntietam@y..., Tom Clemens <clemens@c...> wrote:
      > Yes, that is correct. A new house has just been constructed at the
      intersection and the driveway is almost exactly where the oak stood.

      I've never been one to wish ill will upon anyone, but I sure hope
      Jesse haunts that new house something FIERCE! At least a few
      unexplained, late night cannon shots should be in order.

      Mark A. Pflum
    • Ray Ortensie
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 7, 2002
        My feelings exactly. I also feel that way about farm land being taken over
        for new subdivisions. I hope stampedes of cattle run through the halls (or
        at least leave a few pies!).

        Ray
        > > Yes, that is correct. A new house has just been constructed at the
        > intersection and the driveway is almost exactly where the oak stood.
        >

        > I've never been one to wish ill will upon anyone, but I sure hope
        > Jesse haunts that new house something FIERCE! At least a few
        > unexplained, late night cannon shots should be in order.
        >
        > Mark A. Pflum

      • Tom Clemens
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 7, 2002
          Mark,
          I know what you mean, but it is a good and bad situation. Good, they sold
          the easements on their large farm in the middle ofthe battlefield, bad, they
          reserved the right to build one house whereve they wanted, guess where. Not
          the best situation, but not the worst either.
          Tom