Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Joseph Hooker

  • Jim Rosebrock
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 24 10:48 AM
      Thanks Larry. The Alabris copy is the one that I was able to get. Appreciate all the responses from everyone on this.

      Jim

      eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:
      Jim,
      A quick check online showed that for paperback, you can find it for
      $10.00 plus shipping (Alibris $1 off = total with shipping $12.99);
      hardbound is more.

      Larry

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks very much Larry. I will try to find it.
      >
      > Jim
      >
      > eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:
      > Jim,
      > The only one I know of is a 1944 book which is supposed to be
      excellent
      > accoding to the Amazon reviews. I have it but have not yet read it.
      It
      > is "Fighting Joe Hooker" by Hebert:
      > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0942211944/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
      >
      > Larry F.
      >
      > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "pointsalines" <pointsalines@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Colleagues
      > >
      > > Has there ever been a full length biography done of Joseph
      Hooker. I