Re: no more snide comments from you people :)

  • joseph_pierro
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 21, 2008
      Lol! You have a point. My copies came direct from the editorial
      offices of the publisher.

      Amazon says it was available as of the 17th, yet they still also list
      the book as "available for pre-order."

      If anyone happened to order the book either through amazon or
      directly from the publsiher, pls. shoot me an email (off-board) and
      let me know. I'd like to know when books start moving through the
      pipeline.

      Paula, as for a "signing," that's up to Howard Dean at this point.
      Until this Democratic primary ends, I'm doomed to forever wander from
      one battleground state to the next like Marley's ghost with a press
      card. . . .

      (Actually Ted Alexander already approached me some weeks ago about
      doing something at the park. At the time I told him to wait until the
      books arrived before we started formalizing dates, because . . .
      well, I don't have to tell YOU all how many times I was told this
      book was ready to ship in the past.)

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "James W. Durney" <JWD2044@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "joseph_pierro"
      > <joseph_pierro@> wrote:
      > >
      > > OK -- The UPS guy was just at my front door.
      > >
      > > I'm holding in my hand copies of "The Maryland Campaign of
      September
      > > 1862: Ezra A. Carman's Definitive Account of the Union and
      > Confederate
      > > Armies at Antietam."
      > >

      > IMO, we can keep making snide comments until OUR copiess arrive.
      After