Re: [TalkAntietam] CW and UGRR museum to move

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 20, 2008
      A very well connected friend of mine tells me that the museum is ending
      programs July 31 -- but that they will remain open through September,

      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 10, 2008

        I was referring to the counterattack by 27th NC & 3rd ARK after Bloody Lane fell. It's covered by Sears on pg 250 of LANDSCAPE TURNED RED, but Armstrong provides far more detail.