RE: [TalkAntietam] MIssing medallion on 5th Md Infy Monument?

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
      This link describes the three medallions on the monument:

      http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=5488

      It does not mention that any are missing.

      Harry

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
        Charles Adams' THE MONUMENTS AT ANTIETAM has a photo on page 29 of the 5th MD (Co A & I) monument. The caption notes that it is "an old photo which shows the missing medalion".