New Year Wishes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Group;

      Best wishes for this New Year of 2002. May it be a more
      profitable year for all and a year in which we all see Terror
      destroyed once for all as a means of state policy.

      May we continue to heal from our national tragedy and also help
      the Afghan people heal from their two decades of suffering, war
      and oppression. May we also help them to build a stable and
      lasting government.

      Also, may we pray that India and Pakistan not resort to all-out
      war against each other as a result of the horrible terrorist
      attack this last December 13th against the Parliament of India.

      May we also see a reduction and amelioration of the tensions and
      crises between Israel and the Palestinians as they try to resolve
      the issues which still keep them apart from being able to reside
      side by side in peace.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",