Re: [TalkAntietam] Northern West Woods

  • Dean Essig
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 12 7:13 AM
      Thanks Tom... I think that nails it (makes sense, too,
      given who was where). Now, if only that edited Carman
      would show up in the mail ;-)

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • Dean Essig
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 12 7:17 AM

        Do you have contact information for him? Which
        facility of the park does he work in?

        Dean

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 12 7:30 AM
          Dean,

          Brian is a park interpretive ranger. His email address is
          Brian_Baracz@...

          > Do you have contact information for him? Which
          > facility of the park does he work in?
          >
          > Dean
          >
          > --- G E Mayers <gerry1952@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Dear Dean,
          >>
          >> Contact Brian Baracz at the Antietam NBP...he might
          >> be able to
          >> help out....
          >>
          >> Yr. Obt. Svt.
          >> G E "Gerry" Mayers
          >>
          >> To Be A Virginian, either by birth, marriage,
          >> adoption, or even
          >> on one's mother's side, is an introduction to any
          >> state in the
          >> Union, a passport to any foreign country, and a
          >> benediction from
          >> the Almighty God. --Anonymous

        • Dean Essig
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 12 7:59 AM
            Great! Thanks!

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • RoteBaron@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 12 8:44 AM
              I had previously posted the same Carman text onto my webpage regarding the Rock Ledge:

              http://home.comcast.net/~schuylkillcwrt/antietam_2005_05_01/antietam_ledge.htm

              From: Dean Essig <dean_essig@...>

              --- RoteBaron <RoteBaron@...> wrote:

              > Recent Activity
              4New Members
              Visit Your Group
              Only on Yahoo!
              Star Wars galaxy
              Create a profile
              and meet fans.
              Yahoo! News
              Get it all here
              Breaking news to
              entertainment news
              Yahoo! Groups
              w/ John McEnroe
              Join the All-Bran
              Day 10 Club..

            • Dean Essig
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 12 9:33 AM
                Nice Page! Thanks. The positioning of these
                skirmishers makes a bunch of the movements early that
                morning make more sense.