German Reformed Church

  • RoteBaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      If you are interested in the German Reformed Church in Sharpburg, I have posted two items online.

      In September 2007, Rev. Catlett gave me a short tour and I recorded it. The Church is well-known for it's stained-glass windows (read more in handout noted below).

      I converted my video into an AVI file. Warning...it's a big file and may take you 10+ minutes to pull down.

      Church tour as AVI file is at :
      http://www.unitedpresbyterian.com/GermanReformedChuch/GRC_tour.avi

      Church's handout as PDF file is at:
      http://www.unitedpresbyterian.com/GermanReformedChuch/GRC.pdf