Book rooms for September now!

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2001
      If y'all are planning to get a room in Hagerstown for the Antietam re-enactment weekend (Sept 13-15,2002), I suggest you do it now. I just reserved the last room at one hotel and I am sure others are filling up fast.

      I am expecting the NPS will be having their battlewalks that same weekend.

      Tom Shay - heading to Gettysburg tomorrow for GDG gathering!
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2001
        Tom;

        What hotel was just filled up? Was it the Four Points or the
        Comfort Suites?

        Bette is planning to possibly spend the weekend while I am at the
        reenactment site and would appreciate any information you might
        have.

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        http://home.earthlink.net/~gerry1952/index.html

        Edward Lee

        > If y'all are planning to get a room in Hagerstown for the
        Antietam re-enactment weekend (Sept 13-15,2002), I suggest you do
        it now. I just reserved the last room at one hotel and I am sure
        others are filling up fast.

        > I am expecting the NPS will be having their battlewalks that
        same weekend.

        > Tom Shay - heading to Gettysburg tomorrow for GDG gathering!
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.