Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: 1st and 12th Corps Trains

  • Dean Essig
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 8 6:43 AM
      Found the Apoonbooks copy and ordered it. Hope this
      way works... thanks for all the help guys.

      Oh, I was able to get a copy of "Tyler to Sharpsburg"
      through ILL and they _did_ photocopy it for me, so now
      I have one. :-)

      === message truncated ===

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • Jim Rosebrock
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 8 8:02 AM
        Alabris, a book site has four copies. They are pricy. But I bought a copy earlier this week from them and it was in mint condition. Here is the link if you would like to pursue.

        Jim Rosebrock

        http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?isbn=1882810538

        wrote:

        > Well pooh... I put in a bid on the book and just got a
        > notice that the book was removed from e-bay because it
        > "violated e-bay policy" or some such.
        >
        > Very odd.
        >
        > --- eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Dean,
        > >
        > > If you are still looking for the Civil War Regiments
        > > book, vol. 5,
        > > no. 3, there is one for sale on ebay Item number:
        > > 110231175913.
        > > Larry F.
        > >
        > > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Dean Essig
        > > <dean_essig@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Thanks for the responses guys... I've been
        > > bedridden
        > > > with the flu for a week now, so work has not
        > > exactly
        > > > progressed at all.
        > > >
        > > > Dean

        > > and
        > > fire.
        > > shoot

        > > longest

        > > any

        category=shopping

        > Be a better friend, newshound, and

      • Dean Essig
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 8 8:09 AM
          That's OK... I didn't see his post before ordering. A
          few $$ matters not as long as I get a copy. ;-)

          === message truncated ===

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs