LOL! My bad on the CW Regiments article. . .

  • joseph_pierro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 7:34 PM
      I JUST saw the earlier message that you DID get a copy via ILL.
      Nevermind. . . .

      If you're looking for a copy of the actual journal for your collection
      anyway, try contacting the Eastern National Bookstores at Harper's
      Ferry, Gettysburg, or Fredericksburg.

      Those are the largest ones in the park service system, and they've
      carried back issues of CW Regiments in the past. If anyone still has it
      on the shelves, they will.

      As I recall, CW Regiments was published by Savas. They MAY still have
      back issues in stock themselves.

      --jake