[TalkAntietam] Re: a favor

    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 27, 2008
      Or how about, "What we have here is a failure to communicate!"

      Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

      >>> "eighth_conn_inf" <eighth_conn_inf@...> 2/26/2008 9:32 PM >>>
      Tom,
      I hope to find more as I paw thru some more books. I wonder to whom
      the Rebs were signalling? Where were their other stations? Sounds
      like a good research topic for a research project: "The Signal
      Services during the Maryland Campaign."
      Larry F.

      -
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 27, 2008