1890 Civil War MARYLAND CAMPAIGN by George Hess

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
      I see that there is an old copy of a battlefield guide for Antietam and
      S Mountain on ebay: 1890 Civil War MARYLAND CAMPAIGN by George Hess,
      1890 First Edition, Published by Globe Job Rooms Printers, Hagerstown,
      MD. Is this 67 page pamphlet worth buying? Is it only a summary of what
      is in B&L and ORs?

      Thank you,
      Larry F.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
        Larry,

        That book is mostly battle reports from the O.R. I was going to bid on
        it and sell it at the park VC. Let me know if you are going to go for
        it and I will lay off. Thanks.

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
          Stephen,

          If it contains just OR reports or nothing else I could use or already
          have, then I will not bid.

          Larry F.