Re: Fort Loudon

  • jeffcowvplanning
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
      Thanks, Paula.
      I'll pass the word.
      Steve

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, 128thpa@... wrote:

      > Is this a coed dorm? Anyway - there is a group who does a
      reenactment out there - I went a couple of years ago(it is in the
      middle of nowhere) - don't remember much about the group, but your
      friend might want to contact them. I assume he checked this site
      out: http://www.fortloudoun-pa.com/ It is really close to the
      birthplace of James Buchanan which is REALLY in the middle of
      nowhere - nothing there but a very unusual monument,
      http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/Parks/buchanansbirthplace.aspx.