a favor

    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 18, 2008
      Friends,
      I am helping out a friend here. We all agree that Confederate cavalry captured Sugar Loaf Mountain early in the campaign. Does anyone have a reliable information relating to whether Confederates utilized the mountain as an observation post before it was recaptured. Any references to signal usage, observation, etc? If not, why not? Primary sources preferred.
      Thank you.

      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 27, 2008
        Or how about, "What we have here is a failure to communicate!"

        Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

        >>> "eighth_conn_inf" <eighth_conn_inf@...> 2/26/2008 9:32 PM >>>
        Tom,
        I hope to find more as I paw thru some more books. I wonder to whom
        the Rebs were signalling? Where were their other stations? Sounds
        like a good research topic for a research project: "The Signal
        Services during the Maryland Campaign."
        Larry F.

        -