Fort Loudon

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
      Is this a coed dorm? Anyway - there is a group who does a reenactment out there - I went a couple of years ago(it is in the middle of nowhere) - don't remember much about the group, but your friend might want to contact them. I assume he checked this site out: http://www.fortloudoun-pa.com/ It is really close to the birthplace of James Buchanan which is REALLY in the middle of nowhere - nothing there but a very unusual monument, http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/Parks/buchanansbirthplace.aspx.

      ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

      Fort Loudoun Historical Society
      P.O. Box 181
      Fort Loudon, PA 17224
      (717) 369-3318
      E-mail: The Historical Society
      Paula

      <<Roommates:

      I have a friend who is an artist and has taken an interest in the
      rebellion at Fort Loudon, Franklin County, PA, in the 1750s. He
      want's do a painting, and wants to do it right.>>

    • jeffcowvplanning
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
        Thanks, Paula.
        I'll pass the word.