Slightly off topic

  • jeffcowvplanning
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
      Roommates:

      I have a friend who is an artist and has taken an interest in the
      rebellion at Fort Loudon, Franklin County, PA, in the 1750s. He
      want's do a painting, and wants to do it right.

      Since this is kinda a regional group and I am sure folks know others
      with specialties in other time periods, does anyone here know someone
      in the area I could refer him to as a source willing to share
      expertise on the material culture surrounding the Fort Loudon story?

      Thanks.
      Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2008
        Steve,
        I think Walt Powell would be a good source for you. He lives in Gettysburg and you may know him. If not contact me off-line and I'll dig up contact information for him.

        Dr. Thomas G. Clemens