Re: [TalkAntietam] Hello 'clique'

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2001
      The 'clique'? Damn, I've always wanted to be part of a clique was never
      'kewl' enough to get in. Well, if anyone is still a member of the 'roge'
      Antietam group you will see the many 'good' deeds that I am doing at the
      moment. Funny, he hasn't punted me yet. I thought when I forwarded a minor
      league box score that he would have gone mad!!!

      Ray