Congrats - new Civil War researcher!

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      My congrats also Jake!! I guess this will leave a little less time for the Civil War. But when she gets old enough, you can drag her around with you. She might complain and you will think she isn't getting anything out of it - but trust me, they remember, even if it takes about 15 years and a lot of whining in between!

      Paula