Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: ANVa Supply Trains

  • Dean Essig
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 2, 2008

      Thanks for looking. It looks like the issue might be
      moot for me anyway, Mt Airy is off my map area (very
      similar to the Carmen-Cope maps) to the SW, so guns
      looking to reload will have to shoot off the map there
      (with an explanation of when they come back). Since
      they are already going off the map, whether the trains
      are at Mt Airy, Shepherdstown, or Boetler's matters
      little... it will be a while in real time before they
      come back.

      Dean

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs