Merry Christmas

  • tangogee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 23, 2001
      I just wanted to wish you all a very merry christmas and and a happy and prosperous new year.

      It is a pleasure to know you all

      Merry Christmas
      Granville
    • Harry Smeltzer
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2007
        A little Christmas greeting for my CW friends:

        http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2007/12/21/christmas-bells/

        Harry

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 21, 2007
          Harry,

          Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you..............

          >A little Christmas greeting for my CW friends:
          >

          > http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2007/12/21/christmas-bells/
          >

          > Harry

        • bill smith
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 21, 2007
            Thank you very much for the greeting, didn't realize the song(poem) was from the Civil War era. Thanks again and Merry Christmas Harry!!!

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
              Harry,

              Thank you for the poem, and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well as
              all TalkAntietam participants.

              I read through your 2004 CWDG Stuart posts and agree with what you say.
              If you read my paper on AotW, I think we are saying the same things. If
              you have a chance to read it, I'd appreciate your comments.

              Larry F.

              --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@...> wrote:

              > A little Christmas greeting for my CW friends:
              >

              > http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2007/12/21/christmas-bells/
              >

              > Harry

            • Harry Smeltzer
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
                Larry,

                I did read your article, and agree that we are on the same page.

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
                  Hello,

                  There will be an Antietam Battlefield Guide written test given on
                  Saturday January 19, 2008 from 10am - noon. The cost is for the test
                  is $50. Anyone interested, please contact me directly to sign up. The
                  test will be given at the battlefield warehouse. Good luck.

                  There will be a meeting of all current guides at the same time.

                  Regards,
                  Stephen Recker
                  Antietam Battlefield Guides

                  P.O. Box 705
                  Sharpsburg, MD 21782
                  240-217-3664
                  800-417-9596

                  http://www.virtualantietam.com
                  http://www.virtualgettysburg.com
                  http://www.anothersoftwaremiracle.com
                • James W. Durney
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
                    I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that 2007 was better than 2006
                    but not as good as 2008.

                    "God bless us, one and all"