Re: Muster Dates

  • dean_essig
    Message 1 of 48 , Jan 31, 2008
      Quick followup... I notice that the AotW listing for the 118 Penn has them mustering at the
      end of July instead of end of May as per Dyer. Sounds like solid "green" material afterall.
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 9, 2008
        Dear Stephen,

        One thing is clear...the Sunken Road slide, and I suspect the
        others....are meant to be viewed in either a magic lantern or a
        stereoscopic viewer of some sort.

        This particular photo seems to be one of the more famed post view
        views of the Sunken Road. The cabin in the distance is, IIRC,
        that built for one of the freed slaves formerly owned by Mr
        Piper. The cabin is on the edge of the Piper Farm property.