Muster Dates

  • dean_essig
    Message 1 of 48 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hey Guys!

      I'm trying to shift out the various green regiments in the AoP. I have a handle on most of
      them, but a couple have escaped my grasp. Does anyone have the muster dates for:

      36th Ohio (9th Corps)

      102nd Penn & 61st Penn (Couch's Div, 6 corps)

      I don't have their muster dates and they are exceptionally large units (making me suspect
      that they are raw, like so many others).

      Thanks!
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 9, 2008
        Dear Stephen,

        One thing is clear...the Sunken Road slide, and I suspect the
        others....are meant to be viewed in either a magic lantern or a
        stereoscopic viewer of some sort.

        This particular photo seems to be one of the more famed post view
        views of the Sunken Road. The cabin in the distance is, IIRC,
        that built for one of the freed slaves formerly owned by Mr
        Piper. The cabin is on the edge of the Piper Farm property.