Re: [TalkAntietam] George Otott Article

  • John Furey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2001
      Tom
      I would also like to come down, especially if we walk the Texas Brigades movements.
      Maby we can also aks Paul Chiles to come with us. With Paul and Todd it could'nt get
      any better with regard to Arty. and Lines of Sight.
      Remember Pete and Gerry who were our guiests at the ADG muster. I watched on C-Span the
      other day to see their son decorated. He is a Navy Seal. Can't say enough about our
      guys all over the world. Once again we are in their debt.
      John