Re: Farewell Letters

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
      I first saw this on Crossed Sabers shortly after Don put it up and
      was very moved. From what Don writes, he was a terrific guy. His blog
      entry to be posted after his death was very sad yet I took heart from
      reading that he died doing what he wanted to do. I was also reminded
      of Ballou's letter.

      Semper Fi,

      Larry Freiheit

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@...>