Greetings from Tom Shay

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 5:29 AM
      Greetings All!

      Having received an invite to your group, I accepted.

      I've enjoyed many years studying the Maryland Campaign. In fact I was just at
      Antietam this weekend!

      Until last week, I enjoyed the discussions on ADG and now seek an alternative.

      I've been discussing the need for a new group with former ADGers. As things
      progress, I can only hope we don't have a proliferation of Antietam groups!

      Tom Shay - Cressona, PA