Hospitals

  • truthsaint@netscape.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      George,

      Might I recommend you purchase my CD-Rom book entitled "As Grain Falls Before The Reaper." In 2004 I compiled every known fact on every Federal hospital site used after the battle--over 120, including all the houses or farms in Washington County. This compillation also included, alphabetically, every single Federal casulty-12, 651 names, including whenever possible, type of wound, and where hospitalized, along with those killed, missing, etc
      It is exceptionally sourced, so there can be no mistake. Took me about 10 years. Now I am working on compiling all Confederate casulties and Confederate hospital sites (much harder to find). Dr. Thomas Clemens, no stranger to this board can verify the work, and I am a board member of SHAF. You can email me at - postalplus14@... for details

      John nelson