Re: National Treasure OT

  • Brian Richardson
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
      Hi Stephen -

      Just got home from seeing the new National Treasure - I know, I should
      have been home studying! I agree with you, it was a lot of fun, with
      some good shots of historic places. I happened to notice in the
      credits that they named the actor who played Asa Trenchard instead of
      using Harry Hawk's name. Wonder why? I don't suppose many people in
      the audience would be familiar with either name, so I guess it's just a
      point of curiosity.

      Brian Richardson