RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: Merry Christmas

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
      Larry,

      I did read your article, and agree that we are on the same page.

      Merry Christmas,

      Harry

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
        Hello,

        There will be an Antietam Battlefield Guide written test given on
        Saturday January 19, 2008 from 10am - noon. The cost is for the test
        is $50. Anyone interested, please contact me directly to sign up. The
        test will be given at the battlefield warehouse. Good luck.

        There will be a meeting of all current guides at the same time.

        Regards,
        Stephen Recker
        Antietam Battlefield Guides

        P.O. Box 705
        Sharpsburg, MD 21782
        240-217-3664
        800-417-9596

        http://www.virtualantietam.com
        http://www.virtualgettysburg.com
        http://www.anothersoftwaremiracle.com
      • James W. Durney
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
          I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that 2007 was better than 2006
          but not as good as 2008.

          "God bless us, one and all"