Re: Merry Christmas

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
      Harry,

      Thank you for the poem, and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well as
      all TalkAntietam participants.

      I read through your 2004 CWDG Stuart posts and agree with what you say.
      If you read my paper on AotW, I think we are saying the same things. If
      you have a chance to read it, I'd appreciate your comments.

      Larry F.

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@...> wrote:

      > A little Christmas greeting for my CW friends:
      >

      > http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2007/12/21/christmas-bells/
      >

      > Harry

    • Harry Smeltzer
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
        Larry,

        I did read your article, and agree that we are on the same page.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
          Hello,

          There will be an Antietam Battlefield Guide written test given on
          Saturday January 19, 2008 from 10am - noon. The cost is for the test
          is $50. Anyone interested, please contact me directly to sign up. The
          test will be given at the battlefield warehouse. Good luck.

          There will be a meeting of all current guides at the same time.

          Regards,
          Stephen Recker
          Antietam Battlefield Guides

          P.O. Box 705
          Sharpsburg, MD 21782
          240-217-3664
          800-417-9596

          http://www.virtualantietam.com
          http://www.virtualgettysburg.com
          http://www.anothersoftwaremiracle.com
        • James W. Durney
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
            I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that 2007 was better than 2006
            but not as good as 2008.

            "God bless us, one and all"