Re: [TalkAntietam] Merry Christmas

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2007
      Harry,

      Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you..............

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2007
        Thank you very much for the greeting, didn't realize the song(poem) was from the Civil War era. Thanks again and Merry Christmas Harry!!!

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
          Harry,

          Thank you for the poem, and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well as
          all TalkAntietam participants.

          I read through your 2004 CWDG Stuart posts and agree with what you say.
          If you read my paper on AotW, I think we are saying the same things. If
          you have a chance to read it, I'd appreciate your comments.

          Larry F.

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@...> wrote:

          > A little Christmas greeting for my CW friends:
          >

          > http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2007/12/21/christmas-bells/
          >

          > Harry

        • Harry Smeltzer
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
            Larry,

            I did read your article, and agree that we are on the same page.

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
              Hello,

              There will be an Antietam Battlefield Guide written test given on
              Saturday January 19, 2008 from 10am - noon. The cost is for the test
              is $50. Anyone interested, please contact me directly to sign up. The
              test will be given at the battlefield warehouse. Good luck.

              There will be a meeting of all current guides at the same time.

              Regards,
              Stephen Recker
              Antietam Battlefield Guides

              P.O. Box 705
              Sharpsburg, MD 21782
              240-217-3664
              800-417-9596

              http://www.virtualantietam.com
              http://www.virtualgettysburg.com
              http://www.anothersoftwaremiracle.com
            • James W. Durney
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 22, 2007
                I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that 2007 was better than 2006
                but not as good as 2008.

                "God bless us, one and all"