Re: 13 September 1862 Maryland Heights

    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 20, 2007
      Jake,

      Thank you very much for this offer and I may take you up on it! And
      thank you again for the e-mails about your book. This will give me a
      great head start on my paper.

      I have read that D.H. Hill did not write much about Antietam except
      what he did for B&L so I guess there is no use to get anything else
      by/about him? Obviously unpublished letters, etc., you mentioned
      might have some good stuff about his experiences with Stuart and R.E.
      Lee.

      Larry F.

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Pierro
      <joseph_pierro@...> wrote:

      > Cool. If it turns out there's something in a manuscript collection
      in Richmond (MoC, Lib Va, VHS) you need pulled, let me know and I'll
      be happy to get it for you.

      > ---jgp

      regarding