RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: Saturday Tree Planting

  • Scott Hann
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
      Thanks Harry.

      -------Original Message-------

      From: Harry Smeltzer
      Date: 12/7/2007 3:56:52 PM
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: Saturday Tree Planting

      Scott,

      Keep in mind that this is an NPS event. You might try giving the park a
      call.

      Harry

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
        I have not heard anything to the contrary so far. I too have some
        concerns about the weather, but if you decide to come down and we're
        skunked out give me a call. Cell is 301-331-3877.

        >>> "Scott Hann" <wutheringheights@...> 12/07/07 5:07 PM >>>
        Thanks Harry.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
          Thanks Tom. I'm anxious to participate.