RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: Saturday Tree Planting

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
      Scott,

      Keep in mind that this is an NPS event. You might try giving the park a
      call.

      Harry

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
        Thanks Harry.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
          I have not heard anything to the contrary so far. I too have some
          concerns about the weather, but if you decide to come down and we're
          skunked out give me a call. Cell is 301-331-3877.

          >>> "Scott Hann" <wutheringheights@...> 12/07/07 5:07 PM >>>
          Thanks Harry.

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
            Thanks Tom. I'm anxious to participate.