Re: Saturday Tree Planting

  • Scott Hann
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
      Is the tree planting still on for tomorrow? I just checked the
      Weather Channel's website and they've increased the likelihood of rain
      for tomorrow to 50%. Scott
    • Harry Smeltzer
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
        Scott,

        Keep in mind that this is an NPS event. You might try giving the park a
        call.

        Harry

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
          Thanks Harry.

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
            I have not heard anything to the contrary so far. I too have some
            concerns about the weather, but if you decide to come down and we're
            skunked out give me a call. Cell is 301-331-3877.

            >>> "Scott Hann" <wutheringheights@...> 12/07/07 5:07 PM >>>
            Thanks Harry.

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
              Thanks Tom. I'm anxious to participate.