Re: [TalkAntietam] Saturday Tree Planting

  • Scott Hann
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
      Please keep us up to date. I have a 3 1/2 hour drive.

      Scott

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
        I spoke with Michelle a few minutes ago. She says as of now, yes, we're
        still on. She is hoping for some melting to occur, more likely tomorrow
        than today. There is a bout 3 maybe 4 inches here in Sharpsburg, but he
        sun is out today and it was melting somewhat as I left the house.

        Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
          Is the tree planting still on for tomorrow? I just checked the
          Weather Channel's website and they've increased the likelihood of rain
          for tomorrow to 50%. Scott
        • Harry Smeltzer
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
            Scott,

            Keep in mind that this is an NPS event. You might try giving the park a
            call.

            Harry

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
              Thanks Harry.

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
                I have not heard anything to the contrary so far. I too have some
                concerns about the weather, but if you decide to come down and we're
                skunked out give me a call. Cell is 301-331-3877.

                >>> "Scott Hann" <wutheringheights@...> 12/07/07 5:07 PM >>>
                Thanks Harry.

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
                  Thanks Tom. I'm anxious to participate.